- Should the city council sell the current city hall and 10 acres acquired without resident consent to pay off city debt and rebuild the financial reserves?
- Should the city keep the current tax to save to build a more reasonable building which could house a larger fire department, meeting hall, and a few clerk offices? (THERE IS NO NEED FOR COUNCIL OR MAYOR OFFICES!!!!!)
- Should taxes be lowered once reserves are built and a reasonable city hall is built and paid for in CASH?
- Is it important for the new city building be built in DOWNTOWN MC? (It is to me!)
- Should the planning and zoning committee only be comprised of MC residents that have NO interest in land sales or development on those lands? (I think many would be furious to find out how the committee is built now.)
- Should there be a term limit for MC city council members and the mayor?